1. Y.O.U.R Beauty School is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Sections of our website will require you to provide specific personal information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
2. Y.O.U.R Beauty School may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, in order to remain compliant. Therefore you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
What personal data do we collect? Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
a) identity Data includes; first name, last name username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
b) contact Data includes; billing address, home address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
c) course Data includes; chosen course, course start date, course duration.
d) marketing Data includes; preferred contact.
e) terms & Conditions Data includes; confirmation student has read and agrees to terms and conditions.
3. How we collect your data? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
a) online registration forms, applications forms, customer portal/login areas and social media registration
b) directly. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you; apply for our products or services, including taught courses, both in person and online, create an account on our website, via our student/customer portal, subscribe to our service or publications, newsletters and social media news, requested marketing to be sent to you.
4. How we use your personal data? We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances to aid in the assessment of assigning customers/students a course, on-going course recording and assessment, application history, enrol customers/students onto a course, direct marketing, communicate course material and general course/school related communication.
6. Data Security; we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
7. Data Retention; we will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
8. Data controller(s); Y.O.U.R Beauty School Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Y.O.U.R Beauty School”, “YBS”, "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice). Our contact details are 28 Sangley Road, Catford London SE6 2JH, email@example.com, 020 8698 0345. For all data matters contact our data representative on firstname.lastname@example.org